Your Dream JobWhy work for Dig Inclusion?
- At Dig Inclusion we're an equal opportunities employer, we're fully committed and signed up to being a Disability confident employer. If you do have a disability, you don't have to tell us, but we're more than happy to ensure any reasonable adjustments are in place to support you through recruitment and into employment.
- We're also big on family, so if flexible working is what you need we're open to that.
- We're based all over the UK so whilst jobs are home based the majority do involve an element of travel.
- We're think we're pretty generous with our other perks, from a 5% pension contribution, salary sacrifice schemes and holiday allowance, As a minimum we pay the real living wage as well as a friendly, supportive work environment.
We're looking for a developer to support us with some internal projects. This is a temporary role for 6 months.
- This is a home based role, we're looking for the best person and as we're based all over the UK ourselves your office is wherever you are.
- Please apply by sending your CV, a covering letter and ideally 2 examples of projects you have worked on to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date 5pm 28th February 2020