Hugr BETA launches!
Oh my word!
Firstly, I am very excited to announce that we have, after 4 years of hard work, got to the stage we can launch our BETA version of Hugr.
There are so many people who have been part of the journey we want to thank.
- Every team member at Dig Inclusion who have accessibility tested, built, bug finding, bug fixing, Guidance documentation – all whilst maintaining normal business operations.
- Mr and Mrs Ok for your input on user research and UX.
- The RANt Group for your security testing.
- To everyone who has reached out via LinkedIn and trialled Hugr through Alpha launch and provided some fantastic feedback.
Seriously, Thank you.
Laura and Grant
So what is Hugr? Hugr is designed to make accessibility testing more accessible!
Why we use Hugr
- Agile reporting for customers
- Multiple testers can collaborate on reports
- Consistency across projects
- Secure network and reporting
- Ability to assign issues and export to JIRA
Why you should use Hugr
If you have the skills in-house Hugr is the perfect testing framework to track your audits and provide you with a little bit of help when you need it
Work with us
Testing and auditing are our main services, we can carry out work for you and you can see our progress in real-time. Hugr also allows you to communicate with us while we test. Perfect for agile-delivery teams
Work with someone else
We don’t mind! There are a lot of great agencies out there doing good work. Implement Hugr as your testing framework and you can monitor the progress of work while also getting the benefits of the framework tools such as real-time results, expert assistance and report building
We really are on a mission to make accessibility accessible to all.
It’s a win win!