Looking deeper into WCAG 2.1
The latest Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) have a new of new criteria. As part of an ongoing series, we are producing blog posts on each of these to explain in detail what these criteria are, how we test them and what it means for your website.
Check back each week day in December, Grab a cuppa and join us at 11am each day, as we release a new in-depth review of each criteria.
Below are links to the posts examining in greater detail the new criteria in WCAG 2.1:
- 1.4.10 – Reflow (AA)
- 1.4.11 – Non-text Contrast (AA)
- 1.4.12 – Text Spacing (AA)
- 1.4.13 – Content on Hover or Focus (AA)
2.1 Keyboard Accessible
2.5 Input Modalities
- 2.5.1 – Pointer Gestures (A)
- 2.5.2 – Pointer Cancellation (A)
- 2.5.3 – Label in Name (A)
- 2.5.4 – Motion Actuation (A)