Introduction to web accessibility and digital inclusion
An introduction to web accessibility and digital inclusion. This course includes current legal requirements, guidelines, web accessibility principles and an introduction to testing. It is designed for managers or anyone requiring a comprehensive understanding of the web accessibility landscape.
- Current legal requirements
- An introduction to testing
- Audience: designed for managers or anyone requiring a comprehensive understanding of the web accessibility landscape
- Participants: 3 to 12
- Duration: 1 day Due to Covid 19 all courses are being delivered via Zoom and broken down into 2 hour modules. A 1 day course, would be 3 x 2 hour sessions.
Open training course
- Course dates:
- 8th, 9th and 10th December 2020
- Please note this is delivered 2pm-4pm BST and the course is run across the three dates in 3 x 2 hour sessions. Total course time is 6 hours. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
- Cost of course
- £360 plus VAT per person
Corporate training course
Dates can be arranged to suit your team and content can be adapted to meet your learning needs and current knowledge. Contact email@example.com for further details.