Web accessibility testing
Designed for testers, web developers or anyone requiring the skills necessary to confidently assess web products for accessibility and inclusivity. The course includes a detailed look at testing websites for conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1). It also focuses on understanding each guideline in the context of disabled user experience, testing techniques and tools available for testing, including live demonstrations.
- Current legal requirements
- Guidelines (WCAG 2.1 overview)
- Testing tools and assistive technologies
- Introduction to testing methodologies
- How to make a testing strategy
- Audience: web developers, testers/quality assurance teams
- Participants: 3 to 12
- Duration: Due to Covid 19 all courses are being delivered via Zoom and broken down into 2 hour modules. A 1 day course, would be 3 x 2 hour sessions.
Open training course
- Course dates:
- 15th, 16th and 17th December 2020
- Please note this is delivered 2pm-4pm BST and the course is run across the three dates in 3 x 2 hour sessions. Total course time is 6 hours. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
- Cost of course
- £360 plus VAT per person
Corporate training course
Dates can be arranged to suit your team and content can be adapted to meet your learning needs and current knowledge. Contact email@example.com for further details.
- 2-day in-depth technical workshop including advanced testing techniques